Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HNIC Hussein Obama apologizes for remark makes fun of the disabled.

Thanks

Default HNIC Hussein Obama apologizes for remark makes fun of the disabled.

HNIC Hussein Obama apologizes for remark makes fun of the disabled.
    By JONATHAN MARTIN | 3/19/09 11:05 PM EDT Updated: 3/20/09 9:48 AM EDT

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20268.html

After comparing his bowling to the Special Olympics on "The Tonight Show" Thursday, HNICHussein Obama called Special Olympics Chairman Tim Shriver to apologize before the program even aired.

?He expressed his disappointment and he apologized, in a way that was very moving,? Shriver said on ABC's ?Good Morning America.? ?It?s important to see that words hurt, and words do matter. And these words that in some respect can be seen as humiliating or a put-down of people with special needs do cause pain, and they do result in stereotypes."

Hussein Obama told Shriver he wants to have some Special Olympics competitors over to the White House for basketball or bowling.

If Bush said this, they would be all over him like crap threw a goose.
    If I took a shit, it would look like Tayvon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niggersarelowlife;

Hussein Obama told Shriver he wants to have some Special Olympics competitors over to the White House for basketball or bowling.
    [B
    B]
    I guess the bush nigger isn't through making fun of people with special needs. That filthy half breed nigger is nothing more than a selfish, arrogant asshole.
    This nigger is a disgrace to this once great nation

Thanks

Its was just the true nigger that came out with that comment. Imagine if he spoke his true feelings all the time. I'm sure he'd use a lot of "crackers" and "yt mufuggas" in his speeches. The nigger hates our country and what we stand for. Its all just a matter of time. Less than 60 days and his list of fuckups is longer than his list of accomplishments will ever be. Go nigger go!

Thanks

This just keeps getting more and more pathetic. Nigger can't do anything right. The msm can't keep covering his ass for much longer.
    * Niggers cause 80% of all juvenile crime, 53% can't pass a reading test. [Story]
    * Disgusting nigger females are filled with disease! [Statistics sheet]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bushcountry View Post
    This just keeps getting more and more pathetic. Nigger can't do anything right. The msm can't keep covering his ass for much longer.
    I just got finished apologizing to all my English friends on another forum because of the way Obongo treated the British PM...now I have to express my outrage to my friends in the disabled rights community over this latest...

Dear God do we REALLY have to put up with four full years of this moron?!

Thanks

So much for "diversity" and "inclusion".

There's a saying that the disabled is a minority that anyone can join at any time. With that in mind nobody should be making fun of the disabled.

This morning when I was discussing this I was told a story about a guy who used to make fun of another worker with back problems and give him a hard time about missing work, etc. due to back pain. Then the guy who had previously acted like an idiot wrecked his back and ended up apologizing because then he knew what back pain was.

Thanks

After being bedridden and disabled (yeah, I gots me one of dem wheelchair hangers that I no longer use) for seven fucking years and having to go to Europe to get fixed because our FDA sucks nigger dick, and I paid for it myself as insurance companies blow, this nigger can kiss my white ass with his stupid comments.

Reminds of Biden's "Stand up Chuck" to a state congressman wheelchair bound in New Hampshire during the campaign. "Oh, my.... Let's give Chuck a big hand, what da ya say."

Fucking niggers and nigger lovers.
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." --Second Amendment, United States Constitution
    "In God, .45ACP, .357Magnum and .223Rem I trust."
    "Fucking niggers. They ruin everything."
    "Pretty soon we'll be playing cowboys and niggers." (stolen line)
    "A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure, Filled it with vice, and called the thing a nigger." H.P. Lovecraft

Thanks

Read the following comments by a mentally challenged bowler. They are smarter than any statement the asshole nigger has made and the Special Olympian never used a teleprompter. He can't read very well or do math, etc.

Special Olympics bowler to Obama: Bring it on!

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_11961435

Here's a quote from the article:

"I'd tell him to get a new bowling ball, new shoes and bring him down to the lane," said (Kolan) McConiughey, who speaks with a serious stutter. "Keep his body straight, his arm straight and keep his steps straight. He has to practice every single day."

Kolan McConiughey is also a slimeball nigger.
    Last edited by NoFilthyNiggers; 03-21-2009 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks

it's quite simple fellas. People can make fun of a group they are a part of without repercussions. Clearly obongo is mentally challenged. Comparing his game to that of the special olympics is bragging. :hangingnigger:
    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NoFilthyNiggers View Post
    Read the following comments by a mentally challenged bowler. They are smarter than any statement the asshole nigger has made and the Special Olympian never used a teleprompter. He can't read very well or do math, etc.

Special Olympics bowler to Obama: Bring it on!

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_11961435

Here's a quote from the article:

"I'd tell him to get a new bowling ball, new shoes and bring him down to the lane," said (Kolan) McConiughey, who speaks with a serious stutter. "Keep his body straight, his arm straight and keep his steps straight. He has to practice every single day."

Kolan McConiughey would make a better President than the slimeball nigger.
    Unfortunately he is also a nigger
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_177591.html