Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niggers invading my favorite manga.

Thanks

Years ago and when I was a kid, to about my 30's, there was an Italian Restaurant on West Taylor St, near west side of Chicago called Gennaros. Their front door was always locked, had a bell and a buzzer to let you in.

Thy never let in any niggers, period. Joke was, next door to them and for a 2 block stretch on that side of the street going east was the nigger projects back then. No niggers ever wanted to get in, they knew the drill, and no niggers ever fucked with that place.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro-Ham For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (08-11-2018)

Thanks

This is fucked up. In Attack on Titans, only a few remnants of humanity made it into the walls to escape the clutches of the titans. This is series is set in Medieval Europe, and it's been clearly stated that only a few white and oriental races were the only ones who made it, and everyone else got devoured by titans, Including niggers who lack the intellect to built such walls. So where the fuck did a token one come from?

We can't even be nigger-free in a fictional world that is implied to be nigger free. Is nothing sacred?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2 mini coons For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (08-11-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GROIDSSUCK View Post
    Yep, for the most part, the vast majority of nigger depictions in Japanese manga that I have seen since the late 70ís/early 80ís and onward show niggers as criminals, buffoons, boogeymen, or other unsavory characters...Iím sure in more recent years there have been more poltically-correct attempts to show them as nicer characters, but the overall treatment has been to show niggers as a contrast to the more wholesome Japanese manga characters...

The Japanese, like people everywhere outside North America, Western Europe and Australasia, aren't plagued by Communist lies. That's why they freely and naturally tell the truth about Niggers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carolina Tar Monster For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (08-11-2018)