Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNB at the DMV

Thanks
    Thanked 2,252 Times in 642 Posts

Default TNB at the DMV

Last Saturday I had to take my daughter to the DMV to get a state ID card (she's flying to visit her grandmother for a week and cannot get on the plane without it.)
    Now, my daughter and I got to witness some cat 2 or so chimpouts, for example:

Niggers arriving with the wrong paperwork (or no paperwork) for whatever license/permit they were applying for.

Niggers arriving with at least eight fambly members and taking up seats meant for people who had actual business there. (niggers can stand as far as I am concerned.)

Loud (and I mean LOUD) yelling into their obummer phones about whatever bullshit that goes through a nigger's mind.

Document seizures. There is a sign that says if the documents look suspicious that they will be confiscated. There were three that day that we saw and every time it was a nigger that was probably being looked for by the police or domestic relations (child support), and the chimpouts were ranging between cat 1 and 2, I suppose depending on how much money they spent on the documentation that didn't look right.

My personal favorite, though, was after about four hours of waiting, and listening to niggerbabble, she finally gets her number called, and we go to the counter. Some nigger gets called to the counter beside us, and while she has finished giving her information and proper paperwork, she starts to slouch a little, and I tell here to stand up straight...apparently the nigger beside us thought I was talking to him so he flaps his blue gums (what it said I have no clue) but I told it I was talking to my kid and it needed to mind its own business. Turns out he brought in a blank medical certificate form and expected to receive a CDL that day (more improper paperwork) so it left ooking and eeking about how 'this be rayciss n sheet'.

When we finally leave, with her newly minted ID, she told me that she had once thought I was exaggerating regarding the feral pavement apes, but not anymore.
    hopefully this lesson stays with her.
    It's ok to be white.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to CrotonKnight For This Useful Post:

Bill Coonsby (06-28-2017),Caucasian Ju-Ju (06-29-2017),Coon's Bluff (07-01-2017),De-Messiah (06-28-2017),deena (06-29-2017),despisecoons (06-29-2017),Jackson Jones (06-28-2017),jamal (08-04-2017),jesse jaxcoon (06-28-2017),Jigs&Libs (06-28-2017),JohnnieWalker (06-30-2017),JumJum (06-28-2017),Jungle Plum (06-28-2017),JungleRabbit (06-30-2017),Jysander (06-29-2017),NoNigs58 (06-28-2017),Overseer2 (06-29-2017),Picaninny Rail (06-28-2017),Quantavious (06-28-2017),Sharpe (06-28-2017),Straight outta coon town (07-03-2017),Trump2020 (06-28-2017),Uncle Slam Medicine Man (07-30-2017),Waffen SS (06-29-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,334 Times in 611 Posts

I thought the DMV had zero tolerance for monkeyshines kinda like airports hmm. But yes niggers are all idiots who have to clog up the system and waist our time. One last question i have is were there alot of Nigmagrant rapefugees form the terrorist territories there?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,538 Times in 2,919 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrotonKnight View Post
    , she told me that she had once thought I was exaggerating regarding the feral pavement apes, but not anymore.
    hopefully this lesson stays with her.
    Never ever stop teaching your kids about the feral beast. They are bombarded with how "magical" they are in the mainstream media. Us humans need to make sure our next generation understands "da truff" about niggers.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Coonsby For This Useful Post:

CrotonKnight (06-28-2017),deena (06-29-2017),despisecoons (06-29-2017),Jackson Jones (06-28-2017),Jungle Plum (06-28-2017),Overseer2 (06-29-2017),Picaninny Rail (06-28-2017),Quantavious (06-28-2017),Sharpe (06-28-2017),Straight outta coon town (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,639 Times in 992 Posts

Just think of how much time is wasted every day because niggers just don't have their shit together and then want to stand there and argue.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shooty McDindu For This Useful Post:

despisecoons (06-29-2017),jesse jaxcoon (06-28-2017),JumJum (06-28-2017)

Thanks

I've sometimes wondered why niggers travel en masse whenever one of them has to make some kind of official visit. Is it so that they can help each other with the reading and writing bits?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

Cranky (07-01-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,642 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    I've sometimes wondered why niggers travel en masse whenever one of them has to make some kind of official visit. Is it so that they can help each other with the reading and writing bits?
    Nah; if they were left at home they would steal stuff from the one making the official visit. No one can trust niggers; not even niggers.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

apeartheid (06-29-2017),despisecoons (06-29-2017),jack2520 (06-29-2017),jesse jaxcoon (06-28-2017),Overseer2 (06-29-2017),Straight outta coon town (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,766 Times in 1,368 Posts

I've seen this plenty in Maryland. I was sitting waiting for my number to come up quietly on my smart phone and trying not to take in all of the nigger babble and nonsense around me. There were little nigglets running all over the place, niggers making a mess with food, loud talking and lots of yelling because the niggers didn't have their right paperwork and various TNB.
    __
    I posted this story a while back, but I'll briefly tell it again. I had to go to a Social Security office in Washington DC to get some simple paper work. I showed up in a suit and carrying a briefcase. I sign in and the "security guard" spook is asking for my ID and who I was supposed to meet there. I explain what I need, and he asks for my GS badge to get in to the employees only section. I tell him that I'm not a GS and here for my personal reasons. He laughed and said that he thought I was a GS because I was in a suit. When I go to the waiting room it's nothing but niggers. TNB in full. Old niggers, young niggers. Niggers chimping all over the place. One old darkie sherilla was gabbing about how every time she comes in, she has to wait all day. What? How often does someone need to come to the Social Security office? It was the same as the DMV, loud obnoxious TNB, nigglets running all over the place, young bucks trying to apply for SSDI and on and on.
    These are more of the added costs that are indirect and unable to be easily calculated. Every time a government service employee's time is wasted, it costs money. Every time a human has to wait an extra hour or two and the SS Office or the DMV, it costs money. Every place where there are niggers, they can be found clogging the systems set up for government resources. The efficiency of government could be streamlined in a very meaningful way if they didn't have to waste so much effort, resources, man hours and the like dealing with niggers.
    For 60 years, the jigs were given "equal opportunity" and equal access to all things in society and they've consistently shown that this social experiment was a total failure.
    Today the best gibs program for the niggers is a 1st Class, one-way ticket back to Da Mudda' Lan to never return or pay niggers to get sterilized. Even at $50k per sterilization, it would pay for itself in a single fiscal year.
    Without the burden of niggers we'd be 20 years further advanced in science & technology

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jigs&Libs For This Useful Post:

africannus-negrosis (06-28-2017),Coon's Bluff (07-01-2017),jesse jaxcoon (06-28-2017),Jungle Plum (06-28-2017),Overseer2 (06-29-2017)

Thanks

Yeah, I wish I could go a day with out seeing one nigger, It looks like that is going to be along time away....
    Africannus-Negrosis: A disease upon the human race that is extremely contagious, destructive, and dangerous. When in an area where there has been an outbreak, you may no longer have any hope.

!!!Be sure to check out the "Coontacts Comics" in the coontacts section!!!

Coontacts "Comic" issue # 1

Coontacts "Comic" issue # 2

Coontacts "Comic" issue # 3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to africannus-negrosis For This Useful Post:

jesse jaxcoon (06-28-2017)

NZ is offline PhD in Niggerology

Distinguished Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 27,714 Times in 7,958 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jigs&Libs View Post
    I've seen this plenty in Maryland. I was sitting waiting for my number to come up quietly on my smart phone and trying not to take in all of the nigger babble and nonsense around me. There were little nigglets running all over the place, niggers making a mess with food, loud talking and lots of yelling because the niggers didn't have their right paperwork and various TNB.
    __
    I posted this story a while back, but I'll briefly tell it again. I had to go to a Social Security office in Washington DC to get some simple paper work. I showed up in a suit and carrying a briefcase. I sign in and the "security guard" spook is asking for my ID and who I was supposed to meet there. I explain what I need, and he asks for my GS badge to get in to the employees only section. I tell him that I'm not a GS and here for my personal reasons. He laughed and said that he thought I was a GS because I was in a suit. When I go to the waiting room it's nothing but niggers. TNB in full. Old niggers, young niggers. Niggers chimping all over the place. One old darkie sherilla was gabbing about how every time she comes in, she has to wait all day. What? How often does someone need to come to the Social Security office? It was the same as the DMV, loud obnoxious TNB, nigglets running all over the place, young bucks trying to apply for SSDI and on and on.
    These are more of the added costs that are indirect and unable to be easily calculated. Every time a government service employee's time is wasted, it costs money. Every time a human has to wait an extra hour or two and the SS Office or the DMV, it costs money. Every place where there are niggers, they can be found clogging the systems set up for government resources. The efficiency of government could be streamlined in a very meaningful way if they didn't have to waste so much effort, resources, man hours and the like dealing with niggers.
    If you've ever has to do business in any federal building, either in DC or NYC, or anywhere "down south," you realize immediately just how inefficient things are run due to the pandemic of nigger employees in government. The monkeys are definitely in charge of the zookeepers.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NZ For This Useful Post:

africannus-negrosis (06-28-2017),Caucasian Ju-Ju (06-29-2017),jack2520 (06-29-2017),jesse jaxcoon (06-28-2017)

Runnigger is online now Honored Veteran

Regular Contributor

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Thanks
    Thanked 16,431 Times in 4,427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jigs&Libs View Post
    ...Every place where there are niggers, they can be found clogging the systems set up for government resources...
    Everywhere!!! In traffic, at the post office, the grocery store, Everywhere.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnigger For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (06-29-2017)